– Must know how to use Google Drive, Google Docs, and Google Sheets
– Must be able to open ZIP and RAR files to view raws
– Must be fluent in both English and Korean (obviously)
– Must be adaptable in translating (no language can be perfectly translated to another)
– Must have basic grammar and punctuation knowledge (proofreaders can’t do everything for you!)
– Must take into account the flow of the story when translating (whether the line you translated makes sense for the flow of the story)
There are two sections in the google form; the first section is a questionnaire to get some basic information, and the second section will be the actual test.
We would also like to add that we will only be accepting applicants that have free schedules during 1:00 PM to 5:00 PM UTC for the series that have to be done ASAP, and for future speedruns.
Please do not apply if you have busy schedules and will not be able to do your work in one to three days after raws release.
Good luck, everyone!